Pine County Links to Additional Resources
- Pine County Fair Website Pine County Fair
- 4-H Events Calendar
- Minnesota State Fair The Great Minnesota Get Together!
- University of Minnesota Extension Home Page
- Enroll in 4-H Online New members can now enroll in 4-H online
- Minnesota Federation of County Fairs Website Check out this website to find out more about your surrounding County Fair websites!
- 2013 Animal Science Videos, Information Sheets and IDs The 2013 Animal Science Identification Videos, Species Information Sheets, and ID Affidavits are now available! Follow this URL to access the information.
If you have questions, please contact your local county Extension Office.
- Pine County Government Gives information on the government functions of Pine County such as County Board Minutes, Department Descriptions, Emails, Phone Numbers,Township Officers, as well as information of Pine County in General such as School Districts, Recreation & Community Services.
- Local & State Farm Service Agency United States Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency contact information.
- Pine County Soil and Water Conservation District SWCD
1602 Hwy 23 N,
- Parents Forever Information Parents Forever Website. Education for families in divorce transitions. Classes held in Pine County and Kanabec County.
- 4-H Club Secretary Book Club 4-H Secretary Book
- American Income Life Insurance Club special event insurance coverage. Apply for coverage online. Please do this for all your special activities.
- Master Gardener Website
- Extension News Releases Up to date Extension service news releases.
- 4-H Dog Project Website
- 4-H Shooting Sports/Wildlife
- 4-H Horse Project Website
- 4-H State Rabbit Page
- 4-H Animal Science Project
- MN Board of Animal Health: National Animal Registration Site
- USDA Choose My Plate The Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion, an organization of the USDA, was established in 1994 to improve the nutrition and well-being of Americans.
- Horse Education The University of Minnesota Extension Horse program provides unbiased, research-based education for horse owners.
- 4-H Club Leader Resources Resources for leading your club.
- 4-H Club Charter Renewal Form 2013-2014 Club Charter Renewal Form