Carver County Information
“Like” Carver County 4-H on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/CarverCounty4H
Extension CommitteeLarry Enter
Nick Koktavy, Management Analyst
2013-2014 4-H Advisory Board
- President: Kaitlyn Albers, Pleasant Valley
- Vice President: Sara Stelten, Gotha Go Getters
- Secretary: Emily Stelten, Gotha Go Getters
- Treasurer: Nicolas Herrera, Benton Hilltoppers
- Reporter: Rebecca Padilla, Gotha Go Getters
- Activity Directors: Sally Russell, Independent and Jacob Vipond, Sugar City
- Youth Leader at Large: Ian Albers, Pleasant Valley
- Adult Leaders at Large: Tony Herrera, Benton Hilltoppers and Holly Clark, Carver Coyotes
- Adult General Advisor: Pam Stelten, Gotha Go Getters
- Adult Financial Advisor: Deanne Wickenhauser, Pleasant Valley
- Adult Financial Advisor Elect: Kim Bartz, Pleasant Valley
Other Carver County Contacts
- Kim Hauslade, Dairy Profitability Enhancement Coordinator
- Jill Zieroth, Dairy Profitability Enhancement Program Office Manager
- Suzanne Honebrink, 4-H Federation Bookkeeper
Carver County 4-H Clubs - 2013-2014Cologne/Benton/Hancock/Dahlgren Township Area
- Benton Hilltoppers 4-H Club; Meets at Cologne Community Center; 2nd Sunday of Month, 5:00 p.m.
- Busy Beavers 4-H Club; Meets at Carver County Extension Office; 1st Monday of Month, 6:30 p.m.
- Gotha Go Getters 4-H Club; Meets at Carver County Extension Office, Cologne; 1st Monday of Month, 7:00 p.m.
Norwood/Young America/Hamburg Area
- Central Sunshiners 4-H Club; Meets at the Roy Clay Building, NYA; 2nd Sunday of Month, 6p.m.
- Youngwood 4-H Club; Meets at Norwood City Hall; 1st Monday of Month, 7:00 p.m.
Carver/Chaska/Chanhassen/Eden Prairie/Victoria Area
- Carver Coyotes 4-H Club; Meets at Chaska Elementary School, Art Room: 1800 N Chestnut St; 3rd Thursday of Month, 6:30 p.m.
- Sugar City 4-H Club; Meets at St. John's Lutheran Church, Chaska; 2nd Sunday of Month, 6:30 p.m.
- Circle C 4-H Club; Meets at Bayview Elementary, Waconia; 4th Tuesday of month at 7 p.m. *Does not meet in June, July, August or December. Location may change due to speakers and activities. Contact Club Leader to verify.
- Pleasant Valley 4-H Club; Meets at Trinity Lutheran Church, Waconia; 1st Tuesday of Month, 6:30 p.m. Does not meet in July or August. Location may change due to speakers or activities. Contact club leader to verify.
- Waconia Whiz Kids 4-H Club; Meets at Member's Homes; Selected Weekends; No School Nights
- New Horizons 4-H Club; Meets at Trinity Lutheran Church, Watertown; 2nd Sunday of Month, 6:30 p.m.
- Watertown Willing Workers 4-H Club; Meets at Watertown Community Center; 2nd Monday of Month, 7:00 p.m.
- Mayer Riverside 4-H Club; Meets at Mayer Community Center; 3rd Sunday of Month, 6:00 p.m.